Материал из Europa Universalis 4 Wiki
- Design Your Government: Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
- Enhanced Policy System: Special bonuses that make the policy system even more attractive.
- Trade Company Investments: Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
- New Indian Mission Trees: Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
- New Indian Estates: India gets five new castes, raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower.
- New Mughal Culture Bonus: The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
- Charter Companies: Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
- Upgraded Trade Centers: Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade.
- And more, including: new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and more.
- New Cossack Government: Exclusive for owners of The Cossacks expansion (note: this replaces the previously paid-for estates system).
- Integrated the estates system into the base game.
- A major reworking of the game's map of India, Tibet and Burma.
- Reworked policy system.
- A host of new achievements.
- to be added.
- Основная статья: Дневники разработчиков
- Forum: Bow Before the Peacock Throne in New Europa Universalis IV Expansion, 2018-05-19